Release Date: May. 20, 2023
Prophet CRM Version: 8.5.1
Components Updated in this Release: Client, Database and Server
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st through the 5th of each month following the release of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from HERE or for Non-Admin from HERE.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT department as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server and DB before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- Implemented new feature to auto save pagination settings for each view in manager.
- Implementation for a few customer integrations including custom activities report, customer webform integration and QuickBooks integration.
- Cumulative update for bug fixings including:
- Email conflicts due to auto linking;
- Email/Appointment/Task auto linking from Opportunity Manager;
- Improvement of exporting contacts to Constant Contact.