- The user has a Prophet login and password. If the user does not know their password it can be reset with the instructions here: Reset Password
- Outlook has already been set-up with an email account
- The user has admin rights to the computer How to Check
- The user’s machine meets our System Requirements
Prophet syncs a contact folder to the main contact database. Most users on work-related Outlooks sync their regular “Contacts” folder.
If you have personal contacts and want to create a separate folder for “Prophet Contacts” follow the steps below.
- Open Outlook
- Open Contacts section in Outlook
- Right click on the Contacts folder and select New Folder
- In the new folder box, type in Prophet CRM. This folder will be used later in the installation as the “Working Contacts Folder.”
Download the Prophet CRM build:
- Close Outlook
- Download and install the latest version of Prophet
- Follow the prompts after running the downloaded file to install Prophet
- Select “Next” on initial Installation Wizard Prompt
- Agree to the License Agreement and select “Next”
- Review the destination folder for Prophet then select “Next”
- Prophet will now begin to install.
- After Installation has completed select “Finish”
- After Installation open Outlook and follow the steps to log into and configure Prophet CRM.
- Select “Next” on the ‘Welcome’ form. This should appear when re-opening Outlook.
- Enter your Prophet CRM login information into the next form. If you have forgotten your password it can be reset by following the instructions on this link: Reset Password
- Select your “Working Contact Folder” (Configured in the Pre-Installation steps). The default is the regular “Contacts” folder.
- If you are selecting a folder other than “Contacts” a list like this will appear. Choose the folder you want to sync with
- Once you have selected the desired folder Prophet will prompt you to register and sync it with the database. Select “Yes.”
- Once contact synchronization has completed click the “Finish” button on the “All Set!” page.
- Prophet CRM is now installed and configured!
If you have issues with the installation please email our Support Team at [email protected].
Resources for After Installation
Now that Prophet has been installed here are a few links to help you get started!