How To Guide:
- How do I install Prophet Mobile?
- How do I log into Prophet Mobile?
- How do I add contacts, companies, or opportunities into ProphetMobile?
- How do I enter notes into Prophet Mobile?
- How I edit a contact, company, or opportunity?
- How can I connect with my contacts, contacts, and opportunities?
How do I install Prophet Mobile?
How do I log into Prophet Mobile?
You will use your Prophet assigned username and password.
If you are an On-Premise customer you will need your Server URL. This can be adjusted in Settings.
If you need to reset your Prophet Password: Follow the instructions here! Note that you will need to update the Prophet password in your Outlook client to match.
Note: Pull down from the top to refresh the app’s views.
How do I add contacts, companies, or opportunities into Prophet Mobile?
- First, tap on one of the pictures on the bottom of the app labeled Contacts/companies/opportunities.
- Second, hit the “+” symbol located in the top right.
- Third, fill out all pertinent information and hit save in the top right.
How do I enter notes into Prophet Mobile?
The easiest way to create a note is to:
- Search for the contact, company, or opportunity from the home page.
- Tap on the client or company you wish to create a note for.
- Type in or press the talk-to-text microphone icon on your mobile device to input your note.
- Make sure to click save!
How I edit a contact, company, or opportunity?
- Tap on any contact, company, or opportunity you wish to edit.
- Then, in the upper right-hand corner of your device, tap the three horizontal dots
- Select edit.
- Don’t forget to save!
How can I connect with my contacts, contacts, and opportunities?
You can connect with contacts/opportunities in multiple ways. Simply slide a piece of contact information with your finger to the left to reveal icons to call, email, create a task, or find the location of your contact. Then, click on the desired method.
Note that if there no phone, address, or email listed the icons for those actions will not appear.