When you create any sales automation (workflow or sales assistant action) in your Prophet, it is only usable by the creator. You can share these by exporting the sales automations so another user can import it. This article will walk you through step by step how to import all Prophet sales automation.
User Type: ALL
Prophet Edition: Prophet Ultimate
- The following steps will walk you through how to import a Prophet sales automations file.
- Open Contact Manager
- Click the down arrow next to ‘Tools’
- Select the ‘Import and Export Wizard’
- In the import and export wizard window select ‘Import Prophet Sales Automation’
- Click ‘Next
- In the ‘Import Prophet Sales Automation’ window you’ll choose the file you wish to import by clicking the ‘Browse’ button
- If you don’t want to backup your existing configuration settings you may uncheck the option to ‘Back up existing configuration settings…’
- Once you’ve select the file you want to import click the ‘Import’ button.
- The wizard will show a pop up window that the import was successful and you’ll click ‘Ok’.
- Then click the ‘Finish’ button in the import window.
If you have any trouble going through the steps or would like help, please call Avidian Prophet Technical Support at 855-284-3426 x2.