Prophet OnDemand CRM
Prophet OnDemand CRM is the easiest on demand CRM available today. Created by Avidian Technologies, Prophet OnDemand CRM is the online version of the company’s award-winning CRM software. This on demand CRM works differently than typical CRM software. Prophet OnDemand is built into the user’s existing Microsoft Outlook instead of being installed as a separate application. Users can access their Outlook emails, calendars, contacts, and tasks from the same screen as they access their sales management information maintained in Prophet OnDemand. This eliminates the need to toggle between two or more applications.
Benefits of On Demand CRM
On demand CRM offers several advantages to users. Avidian Technologies manages Prophet OnDemand CRM and guarantees that all information is secure. Tim Nguyen, co-founder and Chief Information Officer of Avidian Technologies, stated, “The new team version of Prophet lets Avidian host and manage all of the shared data on a 100 percent secure, 100 percent accessible server that requires no additional hardware or software configuration by the client while still having all of the easy to use sales management tools inside of Outlook.”
Up-front costs for on demand CRM are much lower than traditional CRM. On demand CRM does not require the purchase of hardware software or server software. There is no need to reconfigure the IT infrastructure before installing the software. Avidian’s client service team can have a sales team using Prophet OnDemand CRM in a few hours, allowing clients to avoid the extra costs of a months-long installation and extensive training sessions. Prophet OnDemand is the easiest CRM to learn and use, so instructional training is kept to a minimum.
Instead of trying to keep up with the latest updates to their on demand CRM, clients of Prophet OnDemand CRM will automatically receive updates as they are released. Your sales team’s on demand CRM will always be the most recent version available.
What You Can Expect From Prophet OnDemand
Avidian Technologies recently announced the new Prophet 5. “Prophet 5 demonstrates our commitment to listen and respond to customer demands, making Prophet more powerful, more extensible and now even easier to use.” said Tim Nguyen. “The new version of Prophet allows Outlook users to take advantage of the conveniences of Outlook and Exchange and add even more sales CRM functionality and improved usability.” Outlook information serves as the foundation for the Outlook/Prophet combination. Users can still use the familiar Outlook features, such as email, contacts, tasks and calendars in addition to the Prophet sales management tools, such as sales history files, revenue projection reports, reports of account sales, and forecasts. The merging of Outlook and Prophet OnDemand CRM results in a super combination of the best and most effective sales tools.
Features of Avidian’s On Demand CRM
Avidian Technologies created Prophet OnDemand CRM according to the critical needs and wants of sales teams. Sean C. Combs, co-founder and Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Steelhead Productions, is an extremely satisfied customer. Combs said,“Avidian’s understanding of the sales process is apparent in every aspect of its software.” Speaking of the increased and welcomed organization possible through Prophet OnDemand CRM, Combs stated, “I have been able to track the sales progress and run daily customized reports, so now I have viable data on which to base my sales and marketing decisions.”
The following are some of the on demand CRM software features available:
- Sales Management Dashboard – The improved Prophet OnDemand dashboard allows sales team managers to get a quick overview of the status of all sales projects at any time. An update of the progress of projects for an individual sales representative or entire sales teams can be viewed. Dashboard information includes the current sales pipeline, forecasts, estimated project completion dates, and projected revenues.
- Quote Generator – Sales team members can create a customized quote template with Prophet OnDemand CRM. Editing quotes is easy because they are in Excel format. Quotes are generated according to the products and services included in the quote and are linked to the Sales Opportunity Manager in Prophet OnDemand for quick and easy tracking.
- Report Manager – Prophet OnDemand CRM comes equipped with forty sales reports that are ready to use. Users can generate reports indicating the current sales pipeline, account activity, account sales, and lost prospects. Some of the newest additions to the report selections are the Quota Report, Summary Call Report, and the Opportunity Progress Report. If the standards reports don’t fit the needs of your sales group, you can use the Report Wizard to create your own customized reports.
- Advanced User Permissions – Permissions can be adjusted according to the needs of your sales groups. Your Prophet OnDemand CRM can be set up to allow individual sales team members to view information of other team members. This helps coordinate sales efforts by allowing team members working on the same or similar projects to view their co-workers’ information, such as project emails, contacts, appointments, and project status. Team managers can be given authority to view all of their team members’ information, and executive level management can view the information of everyone in the company.
- Seamless Integration with Outlook – Avidian Technologies intentionally created Prophet OnDemand CRM software to be easy to learn and use. This on demand CRM is not like other CRM software that is purchased, installed and never used because it’s too complicated. Outlook users will be able to easily transfer their knowledge of working with Outlook to using Prophet OnDemand CRM. Appointments, emails, and tasks are all linked back to the corresponding Outlook contact. Information added into either Outlook or Prophet OnDemand is automatically transferred to the other application.