CUSTOMER –FIRST ATTITUDE
We are always looking for talented, passionate, hard-working people to join our team. Avidianites are not afraid to speak their mind, to try new things, and to wear multiple hats. Our people are empowered to help our clients. We foster a strong sense of team and cooperation and promote a “customer first” mentality.
We live by our company’s Five Guiding Principles, “T.R.U.S.T.”:
- Treat each other with care, kindness and respect.
- Respect our associates’ responsibility of putting family first.
- Uphold the highest standards of excellence in all we do.
- Share our success with our associates, clients, partners and community.
- Treasure our people and promote from within.
- We uphold this standard with our associates, clients, partners and the communities in which we do business.
Avidian’s culture is about creating, learning, experimenting, and trying our best. We celebrate each other’s small and large personal and professional achievements. We are proud to count among us a Toastmasters champion, two ’40 under 40’ honorees, numerous polyglots and scuba divers and patent-holding inventors, and even a Renaissance Fair queen. We have team members who love it so much, they have recruited their relatives to come work here. Our company sponsors sky-diving and white water river rafting excursions.
Listening, debating, and sharing knowledge is encouraged. Being passive aggressive and unambitious is unacceptable. We not only help our clients grow, but we also help each other become better every single day.
COME WORK HERE
If you think you could thrive in such an environment, see if there are any open positions right for you. If so, send us your resume. We want to build a great company with like minded people.